There are Eight Lingas, Eight Nandis more than 350 tanks and many mandapas around the hill.The Eight Lingums are
- Indira Lingum (direction:East) is the first lingam in the girivalam.
- Agni Lingum (direction:South East) is the second lingam in the girivalam is in the Chengem Road near tamary kulum. This is the Only Lingum situated in the right hand side of the girivalam path, other lingams are in the Southern side.
- Ema Lingum (direction:South) This is the third lingum in the girivalam path.It is 3 k.m. from Raja Gopuram.
- Niruthi Lingum (directon:South West) This is the fourth lingum in the girivalam path. Sani thirthum is nearer to this lingum.
- Varuna Lingum (direction:West) It is in the Western direction and 8 k.m. from the Raja Gopuram.Varuna thirthum is next to this.
- Vaaiu Lingum (direction:North West) is the sixth in the Row.
- Kubera Lingum(direction:North) is the important Lingum in the Girivalam. People throw coins on this lingum.
- Esanya Lingum (direction:North East) is the Last lingum in the girivalam.